¹ An End-to-End Precision Medicine Approach for Matching Cancer Patients to Clinical Trials Protopopov A, Xu J, Huettner CS, Russell M, Schell S, Lyle S. J Clin Oncol 33, 2015 (suppl; abstr e22138).
It’s not just a test—it’s peace of mind.
KEW designed the CANCERPLEX® suite of products with the goal of enabling any oncologist to deliver precision medicine. It starts with a genomic test, sequencing genes to identify cancer-causing genetic alterations. It ends with a simple, digestible report that helps match your patient’s tumor to relevant targeted therapies or clinical trials while eliminating treatments that could be less effective.
The FDA is continuously approving new targeted therapies while hundreds of clinical trials create promising opportunities for patients. We know how difficult it is to keep up with the most current knowledge around molecular oncology. So CANCERPLEX takes care of it for you.
The CANCERPLEX report—flexible panels, solid results.
The data- and DNA-driven report averages 3 − 5 pages with the most important information summarized on the first page. Choose either a full panel or a specialized panel so the report can highlight the kind of information you need.Download a sample report
Tap report to show details
How CANCERPLEX works for you:
The moment you order CANCERPLEX, KEW is there for you. We’re more than a test, a laboratory or a report. We’re always striving to offer the next level in precision medicine support.
Modernized testing and ordering
- CANCERPLEX FP (Full Panel) covers all known genes in solid tumors most likely to cause certain cancers, eliminating the need for multiple tests. FP+IO (immuno-oncology) includes potential response to immune checkpoint inhibitors.
- CANCERPLEX matches your patient’s tumor molecular profile with current clinical data using KEW’s GENEKEEPERSM to identify actionable genes and eliminate unsuitable therapy options.
- Once our CAP- and CLIA-certified laboratory receives a tissue sample, results are provided in just 7 – 10 working days.
Increased success rate
- KEW requires as little as 20μm tissue and still has a 99% tissue acceptance rate.
- With CANCERPLEX FP, patients are matched with targeted therapies approximately 93% of the time.1
- KEW provides one-on-one support to oncologists to help make the process go smoothly and to answer any questions they may have about the test results.
- CANCERPLEX FP includes a monitoring service. KEW will inform you if there is a newly approved targeted therapy available to treat a patient’s specific genomic alteration.