Join Our Team
KEW offers an exciting opportunity to work at the forefront of personalized medicine. We develop and provide comprehensive genomic testing services that enable oncologists to make evidence-driven personalized treatment decisions for cancer patients. Our employees exude passion for innovation and a commitment to improving the lives of cancer patients across the globe. We are a growing company located at the heart of medical innovation in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
To apply for any open position, please submit your resume to email@example.com in Word or PDF format with the title of the position in the subject line.
We are always looking for exceptional individuals who share our passion for changing the lives of cancer patients. If you are interested in joining our team, but do not see an applicable position at this time, please send us your resume and cover letter to be considered for future opportunities to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KEW, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Note to employment agencies: We only accept resumes from employment firms with whom we have a contractual relationship. We will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Working at KEW
Our Core Values
As a leader in genomic testing to enable precision medicine for cancer patients, we believe our road to success is firmly rooted in 3 pillars: Teamwork, Trust and Transparency.
- Teamwork: To provide our patients with the very best treatment options, we collaborate in an enjoyable atmosphere while challenging each other to reach new heights.
- Trust: To cultivate strength and growth within our team, we empower our colleagues to make the appropriate decisions in driving our strategies forward.
- Transparency: To enable trust and teamwork, we commit to an open and transparent atmosphere where ideas are freely exchanged.
Our Benefits Package
- Medical Insurance: KEW offers a PPO or HMO with Blue Cross/Blue Shield of New England
- Dental Insurance: KEW offers a PPO Premier Plus with Delta Dental
- Vision Insurance: KEW offers coverage with Blue 20/20
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Stock Options
- Subsidized Transportation
- 21 Days of paid time off
- 10 paid designated holidays in a calendar year
- Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Awards & Recognition
- Employee Referral Program
- FUN Committee