Join Our Team
KEW offers an exciting opportunity to work at the forefront of personalized medicine. We develop and provide comprehensive genomic testing services that enable oncologists to make evidence-driven personalized treatment decisions for cancer patients. Our employees exude passion for innovation and a commitment to improving the lives of cancer patients across the globe. We are located at the heart of medical innovation in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
We are always looking for exceptional individuals who share our passion for changing the lives of cancer patients. If you are interested in joining our team, but do not see an applicable position at this time, please send us your resume and cover letter to be considered for future opportunities to email@example.com.
Senior Molecular Laboratory Technologist
We are currently seeking a full-time Senior Molecular Laboratory Technologist to perform molecular biology procedures in our growing CLIA/CAP-certified clinical lab in Cambridge, MA. The scope of this role will include routine sample prep and processing through our workflow in accordance with our established Technical Operating Procedures.
Molecular Laboratory Technologist
We are currently seeking a full-time Molecular Laboratory Technologist to perform molecular biology procedures in our growing CLIA/CAP-certified clinical lab in Cambridge, MA. The scope of this role will include routine sample prep and processing through our workflow in accordance with our established Technical Operating Procedures.
Histology Laboratory Technologist
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, full time experienced Histology Laboratory Technologist. This individual will utilize their experience in order to perform all testing consistent with established procedures and quality standards and processes within the laboratory.
About Working at KEW
Our Core Values
As a leader in genomic testing to enable precision medicine for cancer patients, we believe our road to success is firmly rooted in 3 pillars: Teamwork, Trust and Transparency.
- Teamwork: To provide our patients with the very best treatment options, we collaborate in an enjoyable atmosphere while challenging each other to reach new heights.
- Trust: To cultivate strength and growth within our team, we empower our colleagues to make the appropriate decisions in driving our strategies forward.
- Transparency: To enable trust and teamwork, we commit to an open and transparent atmosphere where ideas are freely exchanged.
Our Benefits Package
- Medical Insurance: KEW offers a PPO or HMO with Blue Cross/Blue Shield of New England
- Dental Insurance: KEW offers a PPO Premier Plus with Delta Dental
- Vision Insurance: KEW offers coverage with Blue 20/20
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Stock Options
- Subsidized Transportation
- Flex Time, designed to create a flexible workplace for a better work-life balance
- 10 paid designated holidays in a calendar year
- Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Awards & Recognition
- Employee Referral Program
840 Memorial Drive, 4th Floor Cambridge, MA 02139