Join Our Team
KEW offers an exciting opportunity to work at the forefront of personalized medicine. We develop and provide comprehensive genomic testing services that enable oncologists to make evidence-driven personalized treatment decisions for cancer patients. Our employees exude passion for innovation and a commitment to improving the lives of cancer patients across the globe. We are a growing company located at the heart of medical innovation in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
We are always looking for exceptional individuals who share our passion for changing the lives of cancer patients. If you are interested in joining our team, but do not see an applicable position at this time, please send us your resume and cover letter to be considered for future opportunities to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KEW is currently seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer to develop application infrastructure for our growing CLIA/CAP-certified clinical lab in Cambridge, MA.
Front-End Web Developer
KEW is currently seeking a Front-End Web Developer to design and build interfaces for web applications which support interaction with our comprehensive cancer genomics knowledgebase in our growing CLIA/CAP-certified clinical lab in Cambridge, MA.
Note to employment agencies: We only accept resumes from employment firms with whom we have a contractual relationship. We will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Working at KEW
Our Core Values
As a leader in genomic testing to enable precision medicine for cancer patients, we believe our road to success is firmly rooted in 3 pillars: Teamwork, Trust and Transparency.
- Teamwork: To provide our patients with the very best treatment options, we collaborate in an enjoyable atmosphere while challenging each other to reach new heights.
- Trust: To cultivate strength and growth within our team, we empower our colleagues to make the appropriate decisions in driving our strategies forward.
- Transparency: To enable trust and teamwork, we commit to an open and transparent atmosphere where ideas are freely exchanged.
Our Benefits Package
- Medical Insurance: KEW offers a PPO or HMO with Blue Cross/Blue Shield of New England
- Dental Insurance: KEW offers a PPO Premier Plus with Delta Dental
- Vision Insurance: KEW offers coverage with Blue 20/20
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Stock Options
- Subsidized Transportation
- Flex Time, designed to create a flexible workplace for a better work-life balance
- 10 paid designated holidays in a calendar year
- Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Awards & Recognition
- Employee Referral Program
840 Memorial Drive, 4th Floor Cambridge, MA 02139